Kathrin teaches lesons for beginner to intermediate violin and beginner to advanced voice for all ages,
in English, French or German.
For children and adolescents (6 years and up for violin; 8 years and up for voice)
Does your child love music and has expressed some interest in learning more about it? Or does your child simply have an abundance of creative energy and imagination? Then lessons are just the activity for you to explore!
Beyond the musicianship skills and the appreciation for music they will develop at this perfect time in their lives when learning is easy, lessons give children valuable life tools:
- Motor, spatial and general coordination skills
- Concentration and memory
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Character, discipline and patience
- Persevering even on those days when we may “not feel like it” and things get hard
- Awareness of history as well as different cultures and languages
- Imagination and creativity
- Rounded education and good general knowledge
Give your child the gift of music!
Do you love music and like the idea of learning more about it? Maybe you wanted to play the violin when you were a child but never had the opportunity? Do you sing in a choir and want to improve your musicianship or vocal technique? Then lessons are for you! Come and explore your potential in a fun and inviting environment.
Lessons will primarily be about enjoyment and developing your instrument. You can trust Kathrin to lead you through the discovery process with a steady focus on good technique and healthy habits.
Additionally, lessons promote:
- Relaxation due to using different parts of the brain
- Focus and memory
- Self-confidence and a sense of accomplishment for doing something new and/or intimidating
If you've never taken music lessons before or have even been discouraged from doing so in the past, don't be scared –
contact Kathrin today and see what it's all about!